Hear how insurance analytics can improve your marketing
The “Insurance Marketing & Distribution Europe Summit” (8 & 9 December, London) is a two-day event targeted at use of insurance analytics for marketing & sales. It promises to provide strategies to win and retain customers across channels in the digital age.
Having previously spoken at a similar event run by FC Business Intelligence & been on the advisory board, I can both recommend the event & let you know I lobbied for an event with such a focus. Too many analytics events appeared focussed broadly rather than specifically on marketing or customer insight applications within insurance.
This event brings together senior marketing, sales, customer, channels and distribution executives from across Europe, and features presentations from some of Europe’s largest insurers including Axa, Zurich, Aviva, AIG, Generali, Swiss Re, LV=, Standard Life, Liberty Insurance and Towergate, plus innovative start-ups INSPeer and Worry& Peace and a presentation from the UK regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Prepare for future trends in direct and intermediary channels: how can you navigate the changing insurance landscape, with new players in the market, new channels available to reach customers and future disruptions such as telematics?
- Understand customers using effective customer segmentation and use of data: analytics have enabled great insight into customers, and the winning strategy will be one that understands and seamlessly delivers what customers want
- Engage customers using innovative marketing tools: how can marketers effectively communicate with customers using tools such as social media, programmatic advertising and content marketing?
- Use digital technology to optimise distribution and delivery: the digital revolution has transformed how consumers research and buy insurance. What does this mean for the future?
When helping to shape a different conference, I’ve mentioned the importance of sharing content in advance. Content marketing, in the events world, seems to have now made this a requirement. I’m pleased to say that this event is no exception and here are some of the free pieces of content you can enjoy whether or not you make it along:
- “How to Survive Disruption in Insurance Marketing & Distribution“
- “Winning Over Millennials“
- “What Modern Technology Means for Distribution and Competition“
- Webinar: “How to Stand Out in a Crowded Marketplace“
- Infographics: “Industry Survey – Insurance Marketing & Distribution 2015“
Given our previous focus on infographics, it’s good to see that last item of content. That includes these interesting answers that surprised me (after the top priority):
I hope you do decide to attend. It promises to be a valuable event with real practitioners sharing their experience. I’ll be there for both days, so if you do make it along please introduce yourself; it’s always good to meet Customer Insight Leader readers in person. Here is the full event brochure.
Finally, price. As a bonus for readers, you can save an additional £200 off the current price for this event by just using my discount code: 4340Paul200.
See you there in 2 weeks time!